Andaman Island is a paradise for beach and nature lovers. Every year, thousands of tourists visit the island to explore its abundant natural beauty and unspoiled beaches. If you want to experience a lifetime beach vacation, then take a holiday tour to the beautiful Andaman.
The beaches in Andaman are an ideal holiday destinations for those who are tired of the ongoing and nerve-racking bustles of city life.
Take a look at the top beaches for the best experience here.
- Radhanagar Beach is amongst the most beautiful beaches in Asia. Located in Havelock Island of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Its white shining sands, turquoise waters, and extravagant green palm vegetation make it an ideal place for a casual walk. With the crystal clear waters and the gorgeous shoreline, this beach is the 7th best beach in Andaman.
Things to do : Radha Nagar beach is very famous for snorkeling, scuba diving and also game fishing.
Location : The Radhanagar beach is located on Havelock island.
- Elephant Beach is one of the well-known shorelines roosted on Havelock Island. This place is ideal for relaxing spending leisure time around its rich coral reef structure and amazing underwater marine life will certainly spellbind you and want you to keep coming back for more.
Things to do : Snorkelling, swimming, and Scuba diving are a few of the activities which are very famous in the beach.
Location: Elephant beach is a secluded beach in the Havelock islands.
- Kala pathar Beach is the smallest beach of Andaman and is believed to be one amongst the most charming beaches of this majestic island. Its shiny sand and greenish waters make the place a standout amongst the most stunning and luring Andaman shorelines.
Things to do : One can also head out for swimming and sunbathing while at the beach.
Location: The Kala Pathar beach is located at one corner of Havelock Island.
- Wandoor beach One of the best beach in the Andaman which a must visit. It is a pictorial beach and a major tourist attraction that grab visitor’s attention and interest. With calm and clean blue water, the beach offer soothing ambience to chill and spend quality time.
Things to do: The beach is known for activities like snorkeling, Swimming.
Location: The Wandoor Beach is located at a distance of 30km from Port Blair.
- Bharatpur Beach is Blessed with a rich marine life with corals and colorful fish. The beach is popular for activities like coral watching and swimming. Glittering sand, ultramarine water and distant jungles add to the charm of the destination.
Things to do: Bharatpur Beach is famous for the Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Underwater viewing via glass bottom boats, Coral watching, Swimming as well.
Located : just half a kilometer from the jetty, it is considered to be the best beach in Neil Island.
Andaman Corals is a DMC (Destination Management Company) with extensive knowledge of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, We work as an extension of your travel agency. We offer logistic services ranging from meet and greet options, transfers, hotel accommodation, themed events, conference venues, multiple dining options etc.
Planning a trip to Andaman & Nicobar Islands, then we invite you to get in touch with us to get the best offers for the upcoming season. What’s more, we have some exciting special discounts, free activities etc lined up for you.
Just drop us a email at email@example.com and our executive will contact you.
OR Call Us: +91 9076336262 / +91 9076336464